Directions For Use
1. Dosage: Use 70 grams (about a handful) per square metre. Bag covers 35 square metres.
2. Apply Greenfingers Granular Spring Lawn Booster on a still day, 3 days after mowing. Leave 4 days before re-cutting.
3. Mark out areas to be treated and apply evenly at 70g per square metre (2oz per square yard) in early Spring and again in June or July. If rain does not fall within 48 hours, water in thoroughly.
4. Apply when the weeds are actively growing and the soil is moist.
5. Do not allow the Granular Spring Lawn Booster to contact the foliage of neighbouring vegetation.
6. Do not use the first three mowings for mulching until composted for at least 6 months.
7. Do not use on newly sown lawns or turf until they have been established for 12 months.
8. Rake vigorously after 2 weeks to remove dead moss.
9. If stubborn weeds persist, re-apply 6 weeks later. Re-treatment may be necessary for heavy moss infestation or if moss returns.
10. Sweep up any spillage on paths or paved areas to prevent staining.
11. Avoid walking on treated areas until it has rained or they have been watered.
NOTE: There may be temporary darkening or blackening of the turf.